CLIMAV 2.0 selected for the 2018 MCE Efficiency & Innovation Project!
The MCE Mostra Convegno Expocomfort scientific committee, presided by the Politecnico di Milano, has chosen and accepted for the 2018 MCE Efficiency & Innovation Project (Percorso Efficienza & Innovazione) our Thermoregulation System CLIMAV 2.0.
The project aims to present excellency products in the field of energy efficiency selected and chosen by the Politecnico through the consideration as main criteria, of the added value to the most innovative technological aspects.
Amongst these excellencies the CLIMAV 2.0 system is fully entitled to be included as it is the only open and KNX compatible system, the most wide-spread worldwide!.
- Easy set-up/Easy installation: the different bus links between the various components are simple and not subordinated to specific logic sequences. This implies a significant reduction in wiring time.
- Modularity: the possibility to expand the regulation system allows for it to be adapted to specific system requirements as well as be updated to future configurations.
- Versatility: the availability of various types of regulation allows for the system to be used in a wide range of buildings, all the while guaranteeing safety when managing the different system parameters.
- Communication: The management by WEB guarantees the possibility for both the user and the technical operator of the system to remotely control it, run diagnostics and store the retrieved data.
- Visibility: the system is equipped with a wide range of temperature and temperature/humidity build-in probes or for external use and is in addition possible to interface with thermostatic heaters of different production.